What is Anti-Gravity Aerial Fitness
AntiGravity is a 45 minute Aerial Yogo class that allows the body to move without the limitations that gravity provides. Focusing on mobility and core strength, our classes are filled with endless health benefits and most importantly - FUN! Following the Christopher Harrison International AntiGravity Syllabus, we focus on being the best versions of ourselves, both physically and mentally.
Suspension Fitness is a dramatic and dynamic new form of exercise.
Join our Antigravity classes in Caloundra today, and begin to burn calories and take on a whole new fitness routine.
SCPAC Suspension Fitness lessons include 3 exciting class designs that safely get you flipping, inverting and flying. Our aerial yogo classes will increase your kinesthetics awareness for better agility, build core strength, elongate your muscles and get a low-impact cardiovascular workout. All while suspended by the Harrison AntiGravity Hammock.
Benefits of Anti-Gravity
- Full Decompression of the Spine
- Alignment of the Body
- Increased Flexibility & Strength
- Muscle Conditioning
- Muscle Tension Release
- Increased Kinaesthetic Awareness
- Low Impact Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Enhanced Self-esteem
- Refreshment of the Endocrine, Lymphathic, Digestive & Circulatory systems
- Releases ‘Happy Hormones’ (Serotonin, Oxytocin, Endorphins, Endophalins, Endocaniboids & Dopamine)