We have lots coming up over the next few weeks, so I thought perhaps a brief run down might make it all a bit easier to comprehend!
- On the 25th of November, we have our Drama/Musical Theatre Production of “Grease” performing alongside our Ballet Elite Program’s “Pinocchio”. Our students and staff have been working extremely hard to provide quality entertainment for their parents and the general public. It’s very exciting to see these specialist areas of our studio taking the stage in their very own spotlight.
- The 30th of November and the 1st of December are our dates for the End of Year Concert’s Dress Rehearsals. Both of these nights are to be treated professionally with full hair, makeup, stockings and costumes! We want to treat these nights the same as the real shows so that we can fully rehearse how the concert will run, and eliminate any costuming and/or timing issues.
- Friday the 2nd of December – Classes are still on!
- Saturday the 3rd of December – Concert Matinee & Evening Show!
- On the 10th & 17th of December, our Performance Team will be performing at the Cotton Tree and Kings Beach Carols by Candlelight. Don’t miss these great family events!
Finally, keep an eye out for the Dance Camp emails that will be going out in the next couple of weeks! Our Dance Camps in September were such a success, that we have planned another 3 for December!! Not to mention, some very special guest teachers will be making an appearance, alongside our fabulous teaching staff. Don’t miss these great opportunities!
Make sure you are checking your emails for updates on the upcoming events, to ensure you do not miss any arrival times and further information.