SCPAC is proud to offer practical vocal lessons for children from 7 years old.
As well as being fun, singing is an important part of childhood development as it makes the body and mind work together, igniting language, emotional, social and motor skills. Singing builds confidence, equipping children with the ability to better communicate and express their emotions all while exercising lip and tongue movement as well as breath control and voice projection. Whether students want to sing for pleasure or pursue a career on stage, SCPAC's goal is to equip each singer to reach their fullest potential, in their own individual style, at their own pace in a fun atmosphere that allows them to sing their hearts out.
CLASSES WE OFFER
- Glee Club (10 yrs & over)
- Vocal Technique (Open Age)
- Junior Musical Theatre (7 - 10 yrs)
- Senior Musical Theatre (11 yrs & over)
- Adult Musical Theatre (Open Age)
- Private Vocal Lessons (Open Age)